|2 days and 1 night|
Explore the magnificent capital of Tatarstan – the grand old city of Kazan. The fifth biggest city in Russia has lots to show you! This exciting 2 day / 1 night private tour covers all the most popular highlights of Kazan. You will start with a panoramic tour of the city, continuing with a visit to the ancient Kremlin of Kazan, which guards a legendary mosque “Kuhl Sharif”. The day will continue with a guided walk by the most atmospheric and historical part of the old city. On the next day you will travel to the legendary island-fortress Svijazhsk, that is located just nearby the Kazan. The last stop of your todays route will be another local wonder – The Temple of All Religions.
Day 1: Kazan
Arrival at Kazan. Meeting with local guide at the airport/railway station. Panoramic tour of the city by car. Guided visit to Kazan Kremlin. Lunch at the local restaurant. Walking tour by the old central part of the city.
Transfer to the hotel. Evening is at leisure, dinner on clients own.
Day 2: Kazan - Svijazhsk - Kazan
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out. Meeting with guide and driver. Private transfer to Svijazhsk (70 km). Guided visit to the island-fortress Svijazhsk. Lunch in the restaurant at Svijazhsk. Return transfer to Kazan. Panoramic stop near the Temple of all Religions near Kazan. Transfer to the airport/railway station. End of services.
• Meals according to the program;
• Transport according to the program;
• Foreign language-speaking guide services;
• Entry ticket to Kremlin, City Museum;
• Accommodation at Mirage 5* hotel (1/2 DBL or SGL room) for 1 night, including buffet breakfast;
• Airline or train tickets to/from Kazan
• Any meals or services, that are not mentioned in the program
Moscow - Moscow